"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Counting with Clothespins

I let my little ones practice counting with clothespins today. I used number cards I swiped from another activity and Dollar Store clothespins that I bought forever ago. (I like them because they have fat, rubbery tips so they are a little easier for my littles to handle!) My 2 year old and 4 year old both enjoyed this activity quite a bit. Their excitement didn't last forever, but it kept their attention long enough for me to work with my big kids on a separate activity.

After posting this pic to Instagram so my mama friends could see and possibly use the idea with their littles, I decided that I wanted to make my own printable with pictures on each card for my 2 year old. That way, he can match up a clothespin to each star! Once he gets better at counting, I can swap him back to the number cards without the pictures. 

I'm going to print these out and laminate them so they won't get ruined by my destructive little boys. I was hoping to share the file on here, but I can't seem to find a way to do it. (Help?!) So...if you'd like for me to send the file to you, just comment here or send me a Facebook message!


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget