"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

My Little Ballerina

It's been 2 weeks since my last post, and every time I sit down to write, someone ends up needing me and I have to step away from the computer yet again. It's frustrating, not having a quiet, uninterrupted minute to collect my thoughts and write, but that's typical of motherhood, isn't it?

Even though I still can't say everything that I'd like to say in this post, I do want to at least share a few pictures for those of you who prayed for us.

 


God provided in a big way to make this happen, and I have cried many, many tears of gratefulness because of it. My little ballerina has already been to two classes, and she has loved every second! Thank you so much for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget