"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Friday, June 10, 2016

40 years

Today is my parents' 40th wedding anniversary!
 
Forty years!
These two people have shown me what it means to love as Christ loves. They taught me that a good marriage involves laughter and sacrifice and strength. They have given me the gift of seeing firsthand what a difference it can make when you take on life as a team with God as your captain. By their example, I have learned how to give of myself even when it hurts and to love even when it's hard. They have instilled in me the desire to love and serve God, and for that, I am forever grateful. 

Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad! We love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget